In addition to our particular theatrical amenities described herein ( i.e. staging / audio / visual / lighting / equipment), the Theatre also provides Other Marketing Support Services - Stage Props & Lobby Hosting Amenities on the premises for our Rental Lessees.
Marketing Support Services for All Events:
- The Theatre’s Marquee Message – The Theatre provides marketing support services for all events on it’s marquee. The Marquee Message has three lines on both sides with 16 alpha / numeric spaces on each line.
- The Theatre’s Outer Lobby Public Display Space - The Theatre provides marketing support services for all events in it’s Outer Lobby Public Display Space with timely Show Posters and Flyers.
- The Theatre’s Web Site Marketing - The Theatre provides marketing support services for all events on the it’s web site. The Theatre’s Web Site address is www.carlsbadvillagetheatre.com
- The Theatre’s Coming Events Email List - The Theatre provides marketing support services for all events by sending out weekly Show Notices via direct email to the “Carlsbad Village Theatre’s Coming Event Email List” ( Several hundred Opt-in Subscribers) together with Show Notices to the Carlsbad hospitality concierges ( 23 hotels / motels with approximately 2500 rooms).
Marketing Support Services (Additional Cost TBD)
- The Theatre’s Ticket Sales Administration - The Theatre offers all, or part, of the following Ticket Sales Administration Services:
- Advanced Ticket Sales On-Line from the it’s web site: www.carlsbadvillagetheatre.com via our secure PayPal Account. Typically, our Advanced On-line tickets are offered at 20%-25% discount vs the “Advertised Ticket price” (Walk-up Price At the Door).
- Ticket Sales Tracking of the above On-Line sales and distribution of Actual Advanced On-line tickets to their purchasers at the Theatre when the Box Office opens (1) one hour prior to the Performance Date.
- Custom Ticket Printing - The Theatre offers custom multi-colored numbered ticket printing with either show logos, or photo of the performer(s) .
- The Theatre’s Event Marketing via San Diego Performing Arts League – The Theatre also has the capability via our membership in the San Diego Performing Arts League (SDPAL) to market our performances and sell tickets on their web site www.sdartstix.com . Tickets sold via the sdartstix web site can be offered at either full-price, or variable discount percentages, for a reasonable member per ticket fee. The www.sdartstix.com web site has an email marketing list in excess of 10,000 Opt-In subcribers in San Diego County (mostly in the City of San Diego).
- The Theatre’s Direct Internet Service - The Theatre provides direct Internet service to our Users via our private on-site internet service with modem, or ethernet cabling access, from various locations throughout the Theatre. Uninterupted Internet access assists our Users in many areas (i.e. Our Business Seminar presenters can access material On-Line for their video presentations on the cinema screen, or access to last hour print-outs of “Will Call Ticket Lists” from third party ticket selling agencies and many other WiFi options).
- The Theatre has a dedicated videographer location - The Theatre has a second level location with and unobstructed /uninterrupted view for videographers to video of all events. This special videographer location has direct access to both power and audio via XLR sound cabling from the Audio mixer.
Optional Stage Props:
- (2) Flags: 6 foot decorative American & State of California Flags with concrete pedestal base for civic events.
- (1) 4 foot 6 inch speakers podium with built-in microphone access.
- (7) 8 foot high x 4 foot wide black panels for wall option along rear of stage (room appearance – see Rental Section Staging ).
- (7) 40 inch high 4 foot wide safety rails that attach to rear of stage together with either black, or maroon cloth covers.
- (10) 18 inch square stage boxes (black color) for various stage prop uses.
- (1) standard size piano bench
Optional Lobby Hosting Amenities:
- (2) 6 foot banquet tables with decorative black pleated table cloths
- (4) banquet stackable chairs with padded seats and backs (color red cushions with black metal frame)
- Multiple wall and molding mounted “eye hooks” to fasten banners, signs and decorative items.
- Box Office Prepaid Ticket pickup location at the northerly most lobby door. (Non-Cash ticket pickup only)
- Box Office (typical built-in design) located near the southerly most lobby door.
- Welcome to The Carlsbad Village Theatre
- Staging Options & Amenities
- Stage Lighting Amenities
- Audio Amenities – AV Tech Area & Stage Area
- Cinema Screen Amenities
- Business Seminar & PowerPoint Show Amenities
- Other Marketing Support Services, Stage Props, Lobby Amenities & Dedicated Videographer Location