Photo Gallery - Audio Amenities - AV Tech Area & Stage Area
(Click-on Photo to zoom-in & scroll Gallery)
The House Audio Visual Amenities are channeled and controlled through the Theatre’s Concert Event mixer (Yamaha Mixer (MG32 / 14 FX), together with its supporting components more particularly described below.
In-House Concert Event Mixer & its supporting components:
1. Yamaha Mixer (MG32 / 14 FX) : 32 Input Channels, 24 mic + 4 stereo line inputs, 14 Busses (Stereo, 4 Groups, 6 AUX, 2 FX), Low Noise, High Precision Mic Pre amps, Phantom Power switches + insert I/O, 3-Band Channel EQ (Mid Sweep) + HPF, Dual SPX Digital Effects, Sweepable LPF for Mono Out, Talkback Input.
2. 24 Channel 150 foot XLR snake from rear of Stage to Concert Event Mixer (in-place).
3. (2) 500 watt Jewel speakers. (Mounted on wall-shelf to right and left of Stage for Standard Non-Concert Event)
4. (1) 825 watt powered amplifier, Pioneer Model M-V3000, AC 120V, 60Hz, 1130 VA max power 500W/channel. (dedicated to serve the above 500 watt Jewel speakers)
5. (2) 500 watt JBL Control 30 three-way high output speakers with extended bandwidth and extremely smooth frequency response.
6. (1) 825 watt powered amplifier, Pioneer Model M-V3000, AC 120V, 60Hz, 1130 VA max power 500W/channel. (dedicated to serve the above 500 watt JBL 30 three-way high output speakers)
7. (2) LINE 6 – STAGE SOURCE L3s - 1200 watt powered Subwoofer System
8. (4) JBL EON Power 10 powered speakers (6.6 amps), 110 watts each with 800 watt maximum and auxillary receptacles. These JBLs are used for stage monitors during live concerts and for other supplemental audio uses.
9. (2) Speaker tree(s), adjustable height, tripod base. (These speaker trees are typically placed on the floor level at the forward corners of Stage-Right & Stage-Left to accommodate the 500 watt Jewel main speakers described above for live band concerts ).
10. 31 Band Stereo Graphic Equalizer(s) (Behringer UltraGraph Pro FBQ 3102), Extremely fast FBQ feedback detection system, Audio Analyzer Function, Adjustable Mono Subwoffer output, High Precision high and low pass filters… More www.behringer.com
11. (4) Ultra-DI boxes (Behringer Active DI-Box Model DI 100) XLR and 1/4 phone connections for input and link output, prevents hum and eliminates ground loop problems, ground lift switch…More www.behringer.com
12. (1A) Shure Cordless Microphone
13. (1A) Shure Cordless Lavalier Microphones
14. (1A) Shure Dual Channel Receiver for # 11 & #12 above (located in the main mixer rack)
15. (8) Shure model SM58 unidirectional dynamic microphones (hand-held cable mics)
16. (13) Boom mic stands, tripod base
17. (5) Standard mic stands, round base
18. (1) Sony DVP360 DVD/CD Player with: Dolby Digital Output, DTS Output, VO-Bitvideo DAC and Smooth Scan Search
19. (1) CD Rewritable Recorder (TASCAM CD-5000), single disk
We would welcome the opportunity to give you a tour of the Premises and discuss your performance needs. Contact Tom McMahon at (760) 720-2460
A specific description of Theatre’s particular Performance Amenities together with a related Photo Gallery can be found on the following pages of this Rental Information Section.
- Welcome to The Carlsbad Village Theatre
- Staging Options & Amenities
- Stage Lighting Amenities
- Audio Amenities – AV Tech Area & Stage Area
- Cinema Screen Amenities
- Business Seminar & PowerPoint Show Amenities
- Other Marketing Support Services, Stage Props, Lobby Amenities & Dedicated Videographer Location